Card from the Robin Wood Tarot
• For some this will be a very busy, even hectic weekend. A few may need to be vigilant about their home and possession. Make sure that everything is in top, working condition. There are some who may need to stack up groceries, as there may be a chance of being “forced” to stay at home due to circumstances outside of their control.
• A few may feel a bit burned out, which may cause emotions to run high and put them into a defensive mood. Calm down. Create opportunities for relaxation and take back control over your emotions. Do not deny them, but once you have acknowledge them, work actively to centre yourself and find back your inner peace.
• There are some about to be hit hard due to their excess of responsibilities. You have to start trusting those around you and delegate or you may actually get sick. Give yourself permission to do less this weekend and pamper yourself, take of yourself, heal yourself if needed.
• Some may use this day to weight their options to resolve a conflict. Remember, there’s more than one way to achieve things. Consider inviting your intuitions and feelings into the reflection. Examine the positives and negatives of the situation. Build upon your values and integrity and whatever decisions you make an end, do not settle for less.
• A few may feel there’s a threat to their feelings of self-important and may feel the need to defend themselves, and they may need the words of a lovingly counsellor to remind them their own worth. On the other hand, others may find themselves in the position of loving counsellor. In both cases, tap into love and gentleness, for yourself and others.
• Some may feel the need to create a cosy space for themselves and their loved ones where to escape from mundane reality and recharge. Other’s may express this need organizing family gatherings, while some may go into the de-cluttering, re-decoration or home fixing/do it yourself route.
• A few should be careful with waters or the weather. Be careful when travelling under bad weather conditions and have everything you need to travel safely.
Angel Cards: Trust your friends (including your guides) and be free in the knowledge that they are there for you. Friends are there to give you wings. To give your words of strength and praise and council. But you have to open to them. And trust that they are strong enough to help you. Be that kind of friend to others and to yourself.
#Affirmation: today I give permission to myself to release some of my load and take time to rest, recharge and express love towards my body, mind and soul.
#Affirmation: today I accept my emotions and then lovingly remind them that I choose compassion, unconditional love and inner peace over everything else.
Prayer: Spirit, remind me to reconnect to love this weekend. May I express this love in the way I take care of myself and others and create safe and loving spaces for us.